Near downtown Gatlinburg, resting on the Roaring Fork River, River Song fits squarely in the "wow" category. This new cabin a genuine, hand-stacked log cabin with timbers from British Columbia. No expense was spared in the 15 months of construction.
- Overlooking the Roaring Fork River, you can see the river while you dine at the hand-crafted Hickory dining table.
- Spacious, fully equipped kitchen with upper-end KitchenAid appliances and exquisite granite counter tops.
- Dramatic, vaulted ceilings
- High-end, wood sash casement windows that crank open so that you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the River below
- Comfortable leather furnishings in the living room, including sofa sleeper
- Real wood-burning fireplace
- Large covered patio overlooking the River for meals and coffee
- Separate hot tub deck overlooking the River below
- Billiards room with flat screen TV and exquisite aspen log pool table
- High quality mattresses in both sleeping rooms.
- Laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer.
- Designer master bath with clawfoot tub and separate shower
- Large upstairs sleeping loft room with large bathroom (shower only)
- Wifi and expanded cable TV