- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THIS, SO THAT WE HAVE ADEQUATE TIME TO CLEAN THE CABIN BETWEEN GUESTS.
- This is a is a NON-SMOKING cabin.
- [Unit Pets Allowed] See paragraph 10 below for further information. Pets are defined as dogs only--NO CATS,BIRDS,OR OTHER ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED.
- Minimum Age - You must be [Unit Minimum Age] years old to rent a cabin.
- DAMAGES - By signing this rental agreement you are authorizing Smoky Mountain Falls Inc. to charge your credit card, should there be any damages caused by you or your party during your stay. If there is damage to the cabin, we will charge the amount necessary to repair the damage, as well as any lost revenues due to the cabin not being able to be rented. We will make a reasonable effort to contact you, should damages be found upon your departure.
Should the owner be forced to pursue legal action to enforce this provision, the renter shall also be subject to repayment of all applicable legal expenses incurred by owner in its attempts to enforce this provision, including pre- and post-judgment interest.
No additional charges against your credit card beyond your total rental amount will be charged assuming:
- No damage is done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed SECURELY in trash cans, and all soiled dishes and utensils are properly washed and cleaned and either laid out to dry or placed in the appropriate storage cabinet.
- Upon departure, the house key is returned to the lock box and the box is re-locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by the property owner or representative.
- There have been no pets on the premises.
- PAYMENT - 25% Deposit is due when reservation is made. THE FINAL BALANCE OF THE RENTAL AMOUNT is due 30 days before your arrival date. In the event that advance payments for rent are not made when due, the reservation is subject to immediate cancellation so that the cabin can be rented to another party. Published rental rates are in addition to Tennessee hotel occupancy applicable taxes.
- CANCELLATIONS – A minimum of a thirty (30) day notice prior to the arrival date is required for cancellation. A refund will be given on Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. Refund will be on all amounts paid, minus 10% cc fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit all advance payments. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. New Reservations made with arrival date less than 30 days will be non refundable.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to [Unit Sleeps] persons. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. MORE OVERNIGHT GUESTS THAN [Unit Sleeps] WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR WISHES ON THIS.
- CLEANING FEE – There is a $[Unit Cleaning Fee] cleaning fee assessed for each stay.
- PETS - PETS ARE DEFINED AS DOGS ONLY---NO CATS,BIRDS,OR OTHER ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED. For properties which do not allow pets, THERE ARE NO PETS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, AND FOR SEVERAL REASONS. A VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT.
For properties which do allow pets, we allow small pets (25lbs max) and charge a $50 pet fee per pet with a maximum of 2 pets. However we will assess you for any additional charges for extra cleaning or repairs necessary due to damages by pets. This includes extra cleaning of the grounds to remove pet waste, carpet cleaning, etc. We DO NOT allow pets to be on BEDS OR LINENS, the SOFA, or OTHER FURNITURE IN THE CABIN. An additional $25 will be charged for any bed linens that need washing due to pet hair, & etc. We DO NOT ALLOW pets to be left alone in the cabins. They must be crated if you leave and do not take them with you.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- HOLD HARMLESS FOR INJURY OR DEATH FROM USE OF AMENITIES - Guest acknowledges that, neither the property owner nor Smoky Mountain Falls, is liable for any bodily injury or death that occurs as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property. Furthermore, Guest agrees to hold property owner and/or Smoky Mountain Falls harmless in the event of injury of death that occurs as a result of the use of amenities. “Amenities” may include but are not limited to, swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, saunas, exercise equipment, small watercraft, bicycles, fire pits, playgrounds, fishing, recreation areas, and similar.
- SWIMMING POOL POLICIES - For any cabin with a swimming pool or swimming pool access, guest must agrees to the following rules and policies:
NO LIFEGUARD OR OTHER SAFETY PERSONNEL WILL BE ON DUTY AT THE SWIMMING POOL AREA AT ANY TIME.
We do not and cannot assure, guarantee or warrant your safety. Furthermore,
- Guest agrees(he/she)will not permit any minor child or adult who is not sufficiently trained in swimming to utilize or participate in the use of the swimming pool and wading pool without being accompanied by a responsible supervising adult.
- Guest agrees that an adult must accompany persons under twelve (12) years of age.
- Guest agrees to obey all rules and regulations pertaining to the use of the pool area, and that Guest will instruct guest’s children, Occupants, guests and invitees to follow and obey such rules.
- SAFETY LOCKS AND DOORS MUST BE USED AT ALL TIMES.
- NO GLASS ITEMS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
- 16. ** CABINS NEAR WATER ** A number of our cabin rentals are next to bodies of water, including lakes, ponds, rivers, streams, and creeks. Drownings can occur even in very shallow water. Children should be supervised at all times at these properties. Many of these bodies of water are deeper than they appear and/or the water is moving much faster than it appears. By signing this agreement, guests at these property types indemnify and hold harmless both Smoky Mountain Falls and the property owner for any accidents, injuries, or fatalities related to the water.
- 17. On units that have wood fireplaces, we do not provide the firewood. You may purchase the wood locally at your expense.
- GUEST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE SWIMMING POOL AREA AND ALL POLICIES OUTLINED ABOVE. I AGREE TO ASSUME FULL AND COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISKS AND HAZARDS ATTRIBUTABLE TO, CONNECTED WITH, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE, OR PARTICIPATING IN THE USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL AREA. I HAVE RECEIVED NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SWIMMING POOL AREA. NEITHER PROPERTY OWNER NOR SMOKY MOUNTAIN FALLS INC. HAS NOT STATED OR IMPLIED TO ME IN ANY WAY THAT SAFETY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY WILL BE PROVIDED, PROMISED OR GUARANTEED.
I AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS OWNER (AS DEFINED ABOVE) FROM ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY ME, OCCUPANTS, MY SPOUSE, CHILDREN OR GUESTS AS A RESULT OF OUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE USE OF THE POOL AND POOL AREA
- 17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.