- CANCELLATIONS : A minimum of thirty (30) day notice prior to the arrival date is required for cancellation to receive a full refund. A full refund will be given on Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations made between 14 days and 30 days before the arrival date will be refunded at 50% . Cancellations made at less than 15 days to the arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. This policy governs all cancellations regardless of the reason for the cancellation and/or present or future events. On requested changes of reservation dates made by guests, only requests made greater than 30 days to the arrival will be considered and are decided solely at the discretion of SMOKY MOUNTAIN FALLS Mgmt. No changes to a reservation will be made at less than 30 days to the arrival date. The cancellation policy is effective and valid at the precise time when a new booking is made and thereafter. SMOKY MOUNTAIN FALLS does reserve the right to cancel any reservation at any time for any reason.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THIS, SO THAT WE HAVE ADEQUATE TIME TO CLEAN THE CABIN BETWEEN GUESTS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE EARLY CHECK INS OR LATE CHECK OUTS.
- This is a is a NON-SMOKING cabin. Smoking ie permitted outside only!~
- Pet Policies Vary by Unit See paragraph 10 below for further information. Pets are defined as dogs only--NO CATS,BIRDS,OR OTHER ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED.
- Minimum Age - You must meet the minimum age requirements to rent a cabin.
- DAMAGES - By signing this rental agreement you are authorizing Smoky Mountain Falls Inc. to charge your credit card, should there be any damages caused by you or your party during your stay. If there is damage to the cabin, we will charge the amount necessary to repair the damage, as well as any lost revenues due to the cabin not being able to be rented. We will make a reasonable effort to contact you, should damages be found upon your departure.
Should the owner be forced to pursue legal action to enforce this provision, the renter shall also be subject to repayment of all applicable legal expenses incurred by owner in its attempts to enforce this provision, including pre- and post-judgment interest.
No additional charges against your credit card beyond your total rental amount will be charged assuming:
- No damage is done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed SECURELY in trash cans, and all soiled dishes and utensils are properly washed and cleaned and either laid out to dry or placed in the appropriate storage cabinet.
- Upon departure, the house key is returned to the lock box and the box is re-locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by the property owner or representative.
- There have been no pets on the premises.
- PAYMENT - 25% Deposit is due when reservation is made. THE FINAL BALANCE OF THE RENTAL AMOUNT is due 30 days before your arrival date. We will charge the card on file at 30 days prior to your arrival date for the entire balance. In the event that advance payments for rent are not made when due, the reservation is subject to immediate cancellation so that the cabin can be rented to another party. Published rental rates are in addition to Tennessee hotel occupancy applicable taxes.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to each cabin. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. MORE OVERNIGHT GUESTS THAN ALLOWED WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR WISHES ON THIS.
- CLEANING FEE – There is a one time cleaning fee assessed for each stay.
- PETS - PETS ARE DEFINED AS DOGS ONLY---NO CATS,BIRDS,OR OTHER ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED. For properties which do not allow pets, THERE ARE NO PETS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, AND FOR SEVERAL REASONS. A VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT.
For properties which do allow pets, we allow small pets (25lbs max) and charge a $75.00 pet fee per pet with a maximum of 2 pets. However we will assess you for any additional charges for extra cleaning or repairs necessary due to damages by pets. This includes extra cleaning of the grounds to remove pet waste, carpet cleaning, etc. We DO NOT allow pets to be on BEDS OR LINENS, the SOFA, or OTHER FURNITURE IN THE CABIN. An additional $50.00 will be charged for any bed linens that need washing due to pet hair, & etc. We DO NOT ALLOW pets to be left alone in the cabins. They must be crated if you leave and do not take them with you. Damages and charges caused by pets are the sole responsibility of the guest (renter) and not of the homeowner or rental company. Special note for Sparrows Nest ONLY-- The pet fee for Sparrows Nest is 25.00 per night for 1 dog and 50.00 per night for 2 dogs plus tax. All other provisions listed above do apply also except for the pet fee rates.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included at the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental.. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- HOLD HARMLESS FOR INJURY OR DEATH FROM USE OF AMENITIES - Guest acknowledges that, neither the property owner nor Smoky Mountain Falls, is liable for any bodily injury or death that occurs as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property. Furthermore, Guest agrees to hold property owner and/or Smoky Mountain Falls harmless in the event of injury of death that occurs as a result of the use of amenities. “Amenities” may include but are not limited to, swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, saunas, exercise equipment, small watercraft, bicycles, fire pits, playgrounds, fishing, recreation areas, and similar.
- SWIMMING POOL POLICIES - For any cabin with a swimming pool or swimming pool access, guest must agrees to the following rules and policies:
NO LIFEGUARD OR OTHER SAFETY PERSONNEL WILL BE ON DUTY AT THE SWIMMING POOL AREA AT ANY TIME.
We do not and cannot assure, guarantee or warrant your safety. Furthermore,
- Guest agrees(he/she)will not permit any minor child or adult who is not sufficiently trained in swimming to utilize or participate in the use of the swimming pool and wading pool without being accompanied by a responsible supervising adult.
- Guest agrees that an adult must accompany persons under twelve (12) years of age.
- Guest agrees to obey all rules and regulations pertaining to the use of the pool area, and that Guest will instruct guest’s children, Occupants, guests and invitees to follow and obey such rules.
- SAFETY LOCKS AND DOORS MUST BE USED AT ALL TIMES.
- NO GLASS ITEMS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
- ** CABINS NEAR WATER ** A number of our cabin rentals are next to bodies of water, including lakes, ponds, rivers, streams, and creeks. Drownings can occur even in very shallow water. Children should be supervised at all times at these properties. Many of these bodies of water are deeper than they appear and/or the water is moving much faster than it appears. By signing this agreement, guests at these property types indemnify and hold harmless both Smoky Mountain Falls and the property owner for any accidents, injuries, or fatalities related to the water.
- On units that have wood fireplaces and/or fire pits , we do not provide the firewood. You may purchase the wood locally at your expense.
I AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS OWNER (AS DEFINED ABOVE) FROM ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY ME, OCCUPANTS, MY SPOUSE, CHILDREN OR GUESTS AS A RESULT OF OUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE USE OF THE POOL AND POOL AREA
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACKS FOR NO-SHOWS AND UN-USED DAYS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OUTSIDE OF THE CANCELLATION AGREEMENT. IF YOU NO-SHOW AND/OR DO NOT UTILIZE THE PROPERTY FOR SOME OR ALL OF YOUR RESERVATION PERIOD, AND YOU SUBSEQUENTLY DISPUTE THE CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD, SMOKY MOUNTAIN FALLS WILL REFER YOUR CASE TO A COLLECTIONS ATTORNEY, AND WE WILL SEEK REIMBURSEMENT FOR FULL PAYMENT PLUS ALL APPLICABLE LEGAL FEES.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.